- Injuries caused by drivers negligently operating their long-haul rigs (including following too closely),
- Injuries caused by objects (including recap tire parts) being ejected from tractor-trailer rigs,
- Injuries caused by tractor-trailer rigs and other large vehicles forcing smaller vehicles off of the highway.
Car accidents and trucking accidents occur at an alarming frequency. According to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Commission (NHTSC), a person dies every 13 minutes behind the wheel of a car. Large trucks, or 18 wheelers, are especially hazardous roadway companions. Their size and limited visibility make them a serious safety risk
for nearby drivers and pedestrians.
In the event that you or someone you love sustains serious injury from a trucking accident, it is imperative that you have an experienced Florida trucking accident attorney on your side before you enter into any auto accident settlement. At the Moye Law Firm, your case will be evaluated by a trucking accident attorney, not a case coordinator or a paralegal.
Causes of Truck Accidents
If you have been the wrongfully injured by any of the following accident scenarios, the trucking accident lawyers of the Moye Law Firm can help you seek the compensation you deserve:
- Impaired or Drunk Driving Truck Accidents
- Truck Defect or Malfunction
- Trucking Company Negligence
- Truck Driver Error or Negligence
- No-Zone Truck Accidents
Truck accidents can cause serious, life changing injuries, and in extreme cases, death. If you have wrongfully suffered because of another party’s negligence or recklessness, you should not have to face the consequences alone. The trucking injury accident attorneys at the Moye Law Firm have the experience and diligence needed to seek the compensation you deserve.
Contact a Florida Trucking Accident Attorney
If you have been involved in a trucking accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation. For more information about your legal rights and options, contact the Florida trucking accident attorneys at the Moye Law Firm by calling 850 224-6693 (224-MOYE) today.